– Hi sisters, James Charles here, and welcome back to my Youtube channel. As you guys can see, I’m not in my normal filming location, and that is because I am in my kitchen, and for today’s video
I am so beyond excited because we’re doing something
a little bit different, still very artistic, but
not exactly make-up related. We are going to be baking a cake. Earlier this morning I was
scrolling down Twitter, literally bored out of my mind, not exactly sure of what I
was going to be filming today, when I scrolled upon this Tweet. I clicked on the screenshot
of a Facebook post of a girl talking about how she had just finished baking her
little brother Jack a cake for his 14th birthday. I already thought it was so cute but then I kept on scrolling and realized, she had literally made a
James Charles X Morphe cake. Like fully edible, palette and all. I went through so many different passions and hobbies growing up, but like every other little gay boy, I was convinced at one point that I was literally going
to be The Next Great Baker. I went trough a phase where
I would literally beg my mom, and every single weekend we would absolutely destroy the kitchen, making cupcakes, cakes, cookies, brownies and literally everything
possible in between, and it was always so much fun, and so many amazing memories came from it. So for today’s video,
I thought I would try to recreate that cake,
right here in my kitchen. Now I am definitely not a professional in any way shape or form, like the original baker in the screenshot, but I do know a thing or
two about cake decorating, I’ve watched so many videos, so I feel like I might have
a few tricks up my sleeve. Hopefully this will turn
out really really good, but regardless I have been in a little bit of a creative rut recently, which I will be talking
about in this video today, so regardless, I think this is gonna be a really amazing way to re inspire myself, and to unleash my inner cake artist. Without further ado, let’s get started. (“Unleash Your Inner
Artist” by James Charles) Okay so I first wanna start off with like the actual cake
underneath the palette that we’re gonna make later on. I figured I could mix it all together and get them poured and into the oven so I can work on making the
palette really really cute with lots of fondant and other things, like the professional baker that I am, while it’s actually baking. Queen of efficiency. So, um, let me be a cooking
channel for a second and tell you what we
have here in front of us. First ingredient, we
have a funfetti box cake, I am not baking this from scratch because I would probably
burn my house down. I chose funfetti because it’s like really really fun and fresh and it’s basically just vanilla cake, but with sprinkles
inside that are rainbow, because we’re unleashing
our inner artists today into this cake, so, that will be good. According to the back of
this box we need water, which we have in the sink. Eggs, and oil. And I also have this
cute little Kitchenaid, cause I’m a professional baker. Martha Stewart watch out. Let’s do an unboxing here. First we have a bag of funfetti. Gonna chop that little corner off, really pour it in there, – [Gabriel] That was not-
– That was not enough. So when I was younger, Cake Boss was literally one
of my all time favorite shows in the entire world, and then he had that
show Next Great Baker, which I was convinced
that I was gonna go on, and then Buddy Valastro got
arrested, but regardless, like every little gay boy, I truly thought I was
gonna be a cake decorator. It didn’t happen. (sad piano music) But at least I get to do it today. Oh my God do we have a spatula? – [Gabriel] Why? – I don’t know I feel like we need that. We’re gonna do three eggies, and we’re gonna do one box at a time, cause I don’t think they
can fit in this mixer. Oops. (gasp) Really crack it good. – [Gabriel] It’s like oops
there’s a shell in there. – There’s definitely no shell in there. I would never. (laughs) Crunchy! Oh my God remember when an egg became the most liked picture on Instagram. Why did that even happen? Now I need one cup of I’m not going to turn that water on over top of the electrical cord. (children cheering) Half a cup of oil. That’s it. Now we’re gonna mix it up. Okay ready? It’s working! Oh my God I am such a talented baker. ♪It’s a piece of cake
to bake a pretty cake. ♪ – [Gabriel] (laughs) Ew! – Do you know where that’s from? – [Gabriel] No. – Wait a second. (Gabriel gasps) Hold on. ♪ It’s a piece of cake
to bake a pretty cake ♪ ♪ If the way is hazy ♪ ♪ Gotta do the cooking by the book ♪ ♪ No you can’t be lazy ♪ ♪ Never use a messy recipe ♪ ♪ The cake will end up crazy ♪ ♪ If you do the cooking by the book ♪ ♪ Then you’ll have a,
break it down bitch ♪ ♪ Let me see you fuck it up. ♪ (Coughs) (laughs) That literally almost choked me. Wig flew. (laughs) That was disgusting. Back to the cooking video. We’re done. That literally looks so good. Oh my God. I forgot to preheat the oven. (screams) Okay. 350 degrees. Now I’m gonna spray my pans
with non-stick cooking oil. (laughs) What?! (Drew laughs) – [Drew] It shot your window! – Wait. (woman screams) Why is it going so far? – [Drew] Don’t shoot it at the wall! – It’s literally up there! Why is it literally the most powerful? There is so much oil everywhere now, why did I do that? So I have two of these
little spring form pans, fun baking terms for you, and I wanna make this cake pretty tall, so instead of dividing this into two, I’m just going to pour it all
into here and see how it goes. Oh wait I wanna taste it. (space travel sound) That’s the best cake I ever did eat. See this is where having a spatula would come in really handy. Alright sisters that is
one cake all complete, literally so easy, the other one’s gonna be the exact same, so I’m gonna do that off camera quickly, and I’ll be right back
to pop these in the oven, and start off the rest
of this palette cake. Oh this is a beauty tutorial, gotcha! Alright guys we have our two cakes completely filled and all mixed together, they are looking beautiful
and our oven is preheated, so we are going to pop
these in at 350 degrees. This says 29-33 minutes
for two nine inch rounds, which is a large gap of time, I feel like four minutes can
really make or break a cake, but these are a lot thicker than what a nine inch
round is supposed to be, so we’re just gonna guess and
hope that it comes out okay. Our cakes are definitely gonna
take a little bit to cook, so while they’re all rising up and getting delicious in the oven, we’re going to start
working on the palette that we’re gonna place on top. ♪ They’ll rise up ♪ ♪ They’ll rise like the waves ♪ ♪ They’ll rise up ♪ ♪ They’ll rise like the cakes ♪ ♪ They’ll rise up ♪ ♪ And they’ll do it at 350 degrees. ♪ (Buzzer) So since I literally just
bought this Kitchenaid for the soul purpose
of this Youtube video, I thought we would put
the cardboard to use, and recycle it. So I grabbed my iconic
James Charles Morphe palette that we are making in cake form today, and I’m going to trace this
on the top of the cardboard, and I’m gonna use this
as a base for the fondant that we use on top. (upbeat piano music) Drew is going to cut that out
while I roll out the fondant. So over top of the cardboard
we’re gonna use black fondant, now if you don’t know what fondant is, it is basically like, thick. Basically like edible clay, that’s like made out of marshmallows, and it’s used a lot in baking, because you can really mold it and kinda turn it into whatever you want. So we’re going to cover the cardboard and make our palette with black. Before I start really kneading it and molding it together,
I’m gonna grab some flour and use this to dust my baking surface. It’s powdered sugar not flour. – [Drew] But it doesn’t matter
you’re not gonna eat it. – [Gabriel] Yeah you’re not gonna eat it. – Yeah we are. Okay so now we’re going to
really knead this fondant. (clears throat) Wow I’m so strong. (gasps) my countertop is black. Wanna help?
– [Gabriel] Yeah. – (gasps) Should we make this a collab? – [Gabriel] Oh my God
let’s make this a collab. – Hi everyone. – Hi everyone. – Gabriel’s here but by the way too behind the camera with Drew. – (laughs) Hi everyone! Okay. – The cake making process
is always more fun when you have your friends to help you. – Honestly. – I love this process of it. So there’s many reasons why I was excited to do this video today. One because I am getting to live through my childhood fantasy of
being a professional baker who runs a superstar bake shop, but also because I am out of beauty ideas, so if you have any, please let me know what you would like to see
in the comments down below. – Do you feel like that’s one of the stressful aspects of content creation? – It’s literally the worst
aspect of content creation. I feel like I’m at a place right now where I am so proud of the
content that I’ve put out, but I also put an insane
amount of pressure on myself to keep one upping myself, and that’s becoming really hard. Like I’m getting to a point where I’m like I don’t know how much more I can do. I really wanna do a video
at some point showing like the full process what it’s
like to think of a concept, to putting it on people’s screens. Cause I feel like people
might be like oh I get it now. – Like when you set up like that schedule, you want to create that, you wanna create content consistently, but eventually you did
it for an entire year, you’ve been doing it for like over a year, of just consistent like
two a week, two a week, two a week, and kinda just. You want things to like
stand the test of time, but it’s like– – It’s so hard
– it is hard. – Like you were saying like how everything is kind of on the schedule, I feel like a lot of my followers have gotten really really used to that, which is great because they know when to tune into my channel every
single week for a new video, but what makes it hard is that every time that I don’t upload, cause
I don’t have a good concept, I feel like I’m letting everybody down. Which is crazy cause every
time that I’ve ever tweeted about like needing a break or
like not knowing what to post, everyone is always so sweet about it, like they’re all like
take a break, we get it, like your mental health is more important, like we’ll wait, we’re patient, but at the same time like for me skipping like one upload is a break. Like it’s an actual like two days to figure something else out. But I feel like for
most people that’s not. I am such a believer in
quality over quantity, and it’s getting really really hard to do both at the same time. – 2018, like I saw you work so hard. So it’s like, you can take like a week. Kind of reignite that spark of creativity. – Yeah.
– Because you don’t wanna like overwork yourself, especially like within this industry. – Dusting off the translucent powder. Beautiful. – Beautiful. – Wow. So if you have sister
ideas, for sister videos, leave them sister down below, with a cute little sister comment. – Yeah, let me know
what you guys wanna see, I feel like I’m always
looking for you guys for inspiration to know
what you guys want, what I can do, how I can once
again keep one upping myself and keep making this channel better for everybody involved. I definitely love doing high
production really cool videos. Which is challenging, but you guys know I’m
always down for a challenge. So, that’s where everything’s
kinda at right now, wanted to give you that
little mental health update. Not really sure why it
happened during a cake video, but it just felt like the appropriate time to talk about these type of things. Not doing the best, but I’m
working every single day to be healthy and be happy and surround myself with really
good and positive people, and that includes all of you guys as well. So if you have any
video ideas let me know, I’m not going anywhere,
I promise you that. (gasps) The timer went off. – Oh time for the cake. – (screams) They are risen. – Oh my God
– Like the Lord Jesus. (mumbles) (gasp) That’s a pretty cake. – That is, it’s golden. – It’s a piece of cake
to bake a pretty cake. ♪ It’s a piece of cake
to bake a pretty cake. ♪ (gasps) It’s done!
– I think it’s good. – Oh my God we’re so talented. – And we really are. – Hey so we’re gonna take
these out of the oven and put them in the
fridge so they cool down and are ready for crumb coating. I’m a professional baker. – You actually are. – I know.
– Yeah you are. – Oh. – That one looks wet. – I don’t think this one’s done yet. (they all laugh) – You popped it.
– It popped! – This one’s still baking. – Why they were cooking
next door to each other. – I don’t know. I popped it. – [Narrator] A few moments later. – Okay it’s fine. – Yeah she’s good kind of. – This has gotta be cooked now. – She is not cooked. – She is not cooked. – How’s–
– Wait lemme touch it. Oh yeah it’s so gooey in there. – How?
– It needs to go back in. – She was. I don’t understand. So while our cakes are
in the fridge cooling off so we can crumb coat them, we are going to start making
the little fondant palette. That’s literally the perfect size. Right here. – And this one probably is good for these. Oh!
– Oh! – We’re so talented.
– Wow we’re so good. I’ll do the first thirteen, Gabi do the second thirteen, and then Drew do the third. This is so much fondant. Oh my God, okay we have to use the fondant to cover the actual
cake too, keep in mind. This is gonna be so hard, I just realized. – The hardest. – Oh my God. – And then you have your
nice shimmer shades too. – Well we got pearl luster
dust, for lots of textures. – You are so talented. – I’m a professional baker I told you. I’m actually gonna make
two out of my first one, because my two are the same color starting off (mumbles) – Oh it’s so sticky. Roll it in your palms
it becomes less sticky. That’s a tip I just came up with. – What are you excited for most in 2019? – Right now I’m very
excited for Coachella. (Gabriel gasps)
– Yes. – Coachella.
– It’s gonna be so good. – Last year was so much fun. – It really was. – What are you going to do this year, and what are you not gonna do this year? – At Coachella? – Yeah, what’s the one thing
that you’re gonna do this year? – Shave my bussy. (Drew laughs) – Not the razor burn
on the, well maybe just mind the burn.
– Just mind the burn. I’ve been getting laser
for the past two months, so we’re gonna be good.
– Me too! – Love that!
– We’re like sisters. – We’re sisters. So it’ll be so good by the time
that Coachella rolls around. I will definitely probably
still have my ass out. – Of course. – That’ll be fun and fresh. Whoa you even cut it out! – I know I’m on it.
– Gabi you’re a professional. – I’m on it already. – Does this look close enough to that? – No. – I mean.
– Yeah. – Put it on your eyes and see
if it stains, then you know. – Oh my God. – I’ve already made two. – You made black and white, sweetie. – I’ve made two though. – Mine isn’t mixing together. I’m tryna make Canvas right now. – You have to pull it and stretch it. – This is gonna take us eight hours. Wow you guys I have my first color done. – Which one’s that? – Canvas. Oh and I’m gonna do Ringlight right now. – You’re applying the
color with your nail. – Yeah. (Drew laughs) I’m currently making So Good. – Okay this is harder than I thought. Is this good enough? – It’ll never be good enough. – Never. ♪ Never enough ♪ Wow we’re really making progress. Oh yay I finished So Good. And it’s looking [Together] So good. (James and Gabriel fake laugh) – Ew that was disgusting.
– Ew! – Ew! – Gabi that’s the perfect color. – I’m an expert. – You’re so talented. – You are a perfect shade matcher. – Would love to relate, honestly. (Gabriel laughs) Okay I am making 518. – What does 518 stand for? – It’s my hometown area code. – Wow that’s like so
like chic of you to do. – Okay now I’m just going
to add a little bit more red to 518 to make Rusted. Hi Gabi your production is
slowing down over there. – Well I had to make brown. You know how much work
it goes into making shit at the right undertone
that’s in these browns. (James laughs)
These colors. – These color they–
– The right pigment The right richness.
– Right, right. Yes. – I can’t just half ass it.
– Of course not. – Those are the most important colors. – Yes. They are the biggest
shades in the palette. – I know. – Look at this come together. – That’s really good. We’re so talented. – All we’ve said the whole
video is how talented we are. (James and Drew laugh) – Middle row is complete. Stupid bitches. – Oh wow that looks so good. – Right? Who’re some people you want to see on your channel this year? – I’m really like looking
forward to doing a lot of really cool collabs this year. Me and sister Demi are
planning something iconic pretty soon, which will be so much fun. – Okay. – I really wanna film
with Miley this year, I think that’d be so cool
– Miley Cyrus. – Miley Cyrus. (Gabriel gasps) I really wanna do a lot more like videos with like my best friends
and family and stuff, like the people behind the
scenes that mean a lot to me, just because like, the comments on the best
friends video were so good, like people love that video.
– I know! – And I had so much fun filming it. – Yeah it was so fun and fresh. – And like it was really cool to like show all my
subscribers like the people that really mean the most to me, you know. – Yeah. – So I’d love to do more of those videos throughout the year, I hope that everybody else wants them. Guys I think we’re done. – Look at these good palette
cases we just created. Oh no our fondants getting dry that we’re supposed to
put on the whole cake. – Ooh uh oh! – Oh no it’s not white anymore. – Wash your hands! – Just put frosting on it. – Oh my gosh I got color on it. – Wow that actually looks so good. – We’re so–
– We’re so good! – Like if you notice though, like these right here are
the most pretty ones, mine. – Those are pretty pigmented too. – Mine are nice and thin,
yours are very thick. – Yours are very powdery, like chalky, (James laughs)
like talc. – Alright you guys, literally
an hour and a half later, we are done with all 39 shades, in their fondant forms. Holy crap that took way too long, but they look really good honestly. – They actually look really really good. – Looks like two palettes. – Looks like two palettes,
we’re so talented. – This actually looks more pigmented, so honestly.
– True. – Right?
– Yeah. – I get more pigment from this. – Let’s drip a brush in and try. Oh my God.
– Around the same. – Yeah.
– Gabi! Alright you guys, so we’re
gonna clean up a little bit, because we’ve made quite the mess while dyeing all this fondant, and then we’re going to take
our cakes out of the fridge and we’re going to crumb
coat them, ice them and then start decorating. So give us three seconds,
we’ll be right back. Okay so we’re gonna grab
this little rotator, this decorating turn table. Oh!
– Oh! Pull the bottom off. (gasps) Oh!
– Oh! This one should go on the bottom because it’s kinda like the gross one. – Wait we have to do the
other one too though, we have to level it first. – You’ll level it first.
– We have to make the sound once it comes off. – Level it first and then
that one can go on after. – Okay. – That’s kinda hard. We should just cut it with a knife. – How many gays does it take
to figure out a cake leveler? – We should use this. (James gasps) Did you break it?
– Yeah. – Watch, in cake decorating
you just like this, and turn it. – Yeah. – Wow Drew you’re a superstar. – I know that. I took four years of cake
decorating class at Michael’s and got certified as a cake
decorator at the age of 16. – Really? – Yeah.
– Did you really? – I’m not kidding. – It’s slightly juicy on the inside. – Oh my God. Dropped it on top. But honestly it’s like a pudding. (James laughs)
It’s a pudding mama. (Drew laughs) Oh! Wait no, you need to
put frosting in between. – Oh, oops! – Wait James try this. It’s so good.
– Totally. Okay so we’re gonna
grab our little spatula and our tub of frosting. And we’re just gonna,
pop it right in there. Just spin our little cake board here, really rub it on there. Now our second layer. – Can I level it again? – Yeah.
– Okay. So to level take your serrated knife. So in (James laughs) this, and twist. Just make it line up with the edge mama. – How much pressure are you using? – I use a light force. – A light force.
– A light force. – And you get like this. – Like a pancake. – Wow that’s a pretty (laughs) – Unleash your inner artist. – Oh my, wow it’s so perfectly level. – Now we crumb coat. – Yeah.
– Okay. – Now you add a good crumb coat. – What’s crumb coat? – Okay this is when you put
on like 18 pounds of frosting. – 18 pounds? – Lots. – No the tiniest bit. – Well yeah but you have
to get like an even layer. – Yeah. It’s, no. (James laughs) – Look! – My gosh.
– Oh kinda good! – Oh! – Where’s that scraper? – Wait, I wanna do it a little. – We’re just gonna wanna judge. – No, watch. – And then y’all wanna band wagon. – You lift it like this, and then twist. A crumb coat’s like this,
where you just, only that. Like you only do it a super thin layer, and then you put it in the freezer, so all the crumbs get stuck in there, so that way when you
put on your next layer, they’re not in it. Did that make sense? – Yes. Look at this, we got our scraper. Oh Drew that was a good crumb coat. – I know, you just have to
do like a good layer of it. – (gasps) That was so professional. Drew should we quit being
DIY and beauty bloggers, and make a cake store together? – Yes! I’ll go like, oh twist it, you’ll go on the side in front of me, and I’ll go on the top. – Okay.
– Okay. – Gabe.
– Gabe? – Stop! Wow this is the best crumb
coat the world ever did see. – It’s kinda true. – Oh my God!
– Oh my God! We’re so good. – Let’s just put it in the
freezer for like, 10 minutes. – Yeah. – Just so it gets a little hard. – Then what do you put on top of that? – You guys look at this. – This is, we’re so good!
– Oh! Should we go for a close up, like a quick little close up? – Yes, yes, it can be close up. – [Drew] Yes. – [James] Oh there it is. – [Gabriel] Oh there we go.
– [James] Wow! – [Drew] Doesn’t it, this looks so chic, it looks like a Christmas, it
looks like a gingerbread cake. – [Gabriel] You can spin
it, I’ll be the base. – [Drew] Oh okay! – [James] Wow we are so
professional it’s not even funny. – [Drew] Look at that. – Alright so we have our. You watch yourself. (Gabriel laughs) We have our white fondant all nice and kneaded it back to life, she was getting a little
bit dry and crusted. We sprayed a little bit of
Morphe Prep & Set Setting Spray, use code JAMES for 10% off your purchase, on her. – We need a big, nice, thin layer. – Yes. – To really lay it right and coat it. – The skinniest of layers. (James pants and grunts) – It’s a lot. – I’ll take over for a couple of seconds. – Okay. – What size are you making? This size right?
– It has to go over – No it has to go over the sides too – The sides too. – So it has to be a big beefed piece. Oh wait lets see. Oh I think we have enough. – Oh yeah I think we do too. – Okay so we’re just gonna roll it back. I don’t think it really
works like that anymore. – Anymore. The fondant law has changed. I’m just going to slide
the cake right under. – Okay. (James screams) – Okay ready, ready?
– Yeah. – Place it in the center first. – Looks pretty good. – Oh my God! Okay, so this part’s really fun, cause you have to be careful, that you’re like getting
all the wrinkles out, like making it really
really nice and smooth. – Wait there’s a nasty wrinkle right here. – (laughs) I’m using that,
nasty wrinkle back there. – That is a bad one. – Okay so now we go around
the edge of the cake, gotta really chop it all off. Okay now we have to put
some wooden dowels in there. – We’re almost done, we’re almost done. – Okay should we apply the? – The base? Like the
little like bottom piece? – Yeah. – Just a dollop of daisy. – A dollop of daisy.
– A dollop of daisy. Ready?
– Yeah. (cheerful piano music) Oh my gosh it looks like a
graduation hat or something. – Oh my God. Okay so let’s put on the colors now. So now what do we use to glue it on, do we use a little bit of water? – Or you can use a tiny bit of frosting. (upbeat music) – Oh, where was everyone’s first kiss? – In my outdoor shower at my old house. – Ew with a girl?
– Yes. – Was it disgusting?- it was disgusting. Did you know it was gross at the time? – Yes – Did you say ugh? – I said ew. – Ugh. – I said ew! – (screams) That’s the palette! (laughs) Oh my God! Oh my God you guys. – That looks so good. – It’s literally the palette. Okay now I have to do the back of it. I think we should do the
art on the back first. – Yeah for sure. – You think that there should actually be the James Charles X Morphe on the back, because these dowels are
going to be shoved in it. – Let’s just do James Charles
X Morphe on the front. – Yeah true. – [James And Drew] And then
no Unlesh Your Inner Artist. – So for the top we bought this edible accents metallic paint. And on this we’re gonna
write Morphe X James Charles. – That is such a lit Sharpie. – Oops, yeah I did that right. It’s okay looking. Can I do the James Charles part? – No (laughs) Okay now I just need to do my signature. – Unleash your inner artist James. – Ah shoot. (gasp) That was a good C. – That was a good C. – [All] Ooh! – Wow it really tied at all together. Now for the moment of truth, and we have to see if this
is actually going to work. – No wait.
– Wait wait wait. Ew. – That’s not gonna work. – What if we now ruin our entire cake? Is it gonna fall over? Is it?
– Yeah. – Shoot. Wait hold on. – Let’s flip it around and do
a little construction here. If we have it straight up and down, instead of a little tilted, – Yeah.
– It will definitely help. – You guys I think we’re done. – [Drew And James] Oh my God
– Are we done? – How did we do this? – I did it! Oh my God you guys it’s
literally the palette. Okay should we give the the grand reveal? – Yes.
– Should we give them the grand reveal?
– Yas! – Okay okay. – First let’s see the palette. – Let’s see the palette. – This is the – James Charles X Morphe palette, little bit dirty, little bit caked. Beautiful, sold out everywhere. But if you can’t get the real palette, you can always have your cake version! (screams) ♪ It’s a piece of cake
to bake a pretty cake ♪ ♪ If the way is hazy ♪ ♪ Gotta do the cooking by the book ♪ ♪ No you can’t be lazy ♪ ♪ Never use a messy recipe ♪ I can not believe that we
actually made this happen. That’s literally the same. – Literally the same.
– I know it looks so good. – Oh my God you guys, thank you so much for joining me today. Like I was saying you guys, the idea for this video
literally came to me this morning while I was bored out of my mind, sitting and scrolling through my Twitter, I saw a picture of this amazing cake by a really talented cake artist. I unfortunately do not
know what her name was, because it was cropped
out of the screenshot, but I do know that she made a James Charles X Morphe palette cake for her amazing 14 year old brother Jack, so Jack I want to say happy birthday, and hope you had an
absolutely amazing day, and thank you so much
for celebrating with me and my palette, that is so fricken cool, and make sure you say
a major major thank you to your sister as well
for baking this beauty. We tried our absolute
best to recreate it today and I really hope we did it justice. This was so much fun, to just
relive my childhood fantasy. But also just to create something amazing and get a little bit re inspired, like I said I was on the phone
with Gabriel this morning, really not knowing what I wanted to film, and both of these friends
are so amazing to me and are always there to help me out, so thank you guys so much
for joining me today. – Welcome sister.
– Please be sure to subscribe to them down below, and also give this video
a big thumbs up as well if you enjoyed it and show
your sister support and love. It truly means so much. Also, please leave a comment
down below and let me know, what you guys wanna see
from me on this channel, like I said I have been feeling a little bit uninspired recently, but I always wanna push myself and hopefully this year I
can take a little bit more of the pressure off myself, and really just release content that I’m super super proud of and make you guys really happy. So leave me a comment, let
me know what you wanna see, as always I’m here to entrain you guys and to make you happy as well. If you’ve not already don’t forget to click that big red
subscribe button down below, come join the sisterhood, we’re over 13 million sisters strong, literally one of the biggest families on all of Youtube right now, kinda good, kinda fun, kinda fresh. – We love a big family.
– I love you guys so much. We really really do, and also make sure you
click that bell icon so you can get a notification every time I upload a brand new video. If you’d like to follow
me on my make-up journey, you can follow me on Instagram or Twitter, they’re both just James Charles, my Snapchat for more behind
the scenes and stuff, is James Charles with an
extra S after Charles. If you guys would like to
follow Drew or Gabriel, all their social media
links will be down below. This video’s sister shout
out goes to sister Jack, happy birthday dude, and thank you so much for
always following and supporting, I love you so so so much. And if you’d like to be the
next video’s sister shout out, don’t forget to always retweet when the next video goes live on Twitter and also turn on my post notifications. Alright you guys thank you so much for watching this video today, I love you and we will see
you on The Food Network. (laughs) Bye! (upbeat electronic music)